You don't need a desktop to quickly check your Google Ads performance. Here is how to do it from your phone.
View this 49 sec video or read the steps below.
1. Download the Google Ads mobile app on your phone
2. Open the app and sign in with your Google Ads account or you will be signed in automatically with the account you use on your device.
3. Tap on the calendar icon to adjust the date range
4. Swipe over to the right of the performance snapshot
5. Tap the 3-dot icon to open the metrics list
6. Tap on the metrics you want to see. At least 4 metrics must be selected. To reorder the metric chips, tap and drag the handle next to any column name to change its position
7. Tap Save to see your updated metrics in the performance snapshot.
8. Tap on a particular metric to see how it's trending
Video here again: